LeMans Karting is proud to announce that all of our go karts are now powered by E85 Fuel. Not only will the karts outperform their gasoline and electric counterparts, but they are better for the environment.
The National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition says E85 reduces CO2 by about 36 percent to 42 percent versus gas. Here’s an article about the benefits of using E85 in a car.
Benefits of E85 fuel in Go Kart Racing:
· E85 = (85% ethanol, 15% gasoline)
· Increased performance & throttle response – Ethanol has a higher octane rating therefore yielding an increase in power and overall performance over gasoline.
· Kart Equality – Not only will the karts go faster, but because they are tuned to spec, each kart is homologated so that driver skill is paramount in achieving the win, not the go-kart.
· Environmentally friendly – E85 has less carbon emissions from conventional gasoline. It does not contain significant amounts of toxic materials.
· Longer Races – Utilizing E85 fuel, karts can last up to 2 hours on one tank vs. electric that would require an immediate recharge. View our Endurance Racing Series.