The LeMans Karting Car Club Challenge is back and scheduled for October 6! Contact us now to reserve your team’s spot. We nearly sold out last time and expect to sell out spots in the coming weeks.
Here is the recap from our last one in March.
- Date: Sunday, October 6, 8:00am arrival
- Track layout: Mega Track
- Team Size: Teams of 5
- Price: $375 per team (only $75pp with teams of 5)
- Duration: 25-minute Qualifying Session, 2 ½ hour Race
- Communication strategy is open (radios, pit boards, hand signals)
- Car show in parking lot – you are encouraged to represent your club!
- Teams must wear Club shirts on race day
- Prizes: medals + racing credits for top 3 finishing teams ($100 per person for 1st place,
$50 per person for 2nd place, $25 per person for 3rd place).
Free annual racing license for all!
- Free lunch
- 1-week cancellation policy
-9 pit stops (each driver does two stints during race)
-15 minute minimum total race drive time per driver
-Full, complete stop in the Stop Box before entering pits
-Random kart draw. Teams will start the race with their kart from Qualifying.
-Mandatory kart change between 60min and 90min mark (due to new E85 fuel
requirements). Teams cannot choose the new kart and will be assigned to the
one in the front of the designated lane for kart change.
-Fuel stop is the only one (1) kart swap per team (mechanical trouble excepted)
-All drivers in the pit lane must be race-ready (helmet, neck brace at a minimum)
and there for a driver change only
-No team assistance for driver changes (only drivers changing places may be in
the pit lane)
-All rules enforceable by the Black Flag. (Stop-hold-go penalty)